Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player fined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ozuse has been sanctioned due to a report posted on July 15 for :
3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private, is prohibited under any circumstances.

Consequences :
Loss of all credits and cargo.

Comments / Instructions :
Don't swear.

Read the complete server rules and before anyone else posts here, read this.

Admin link
' Wrote:Ozuse has been sanctioned due to a report posted on July 15 for :
3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private, is prohibited under any circumstances.

Consequences :
Loss of all credits and cargo.

Comments / Instructions :
Don't swear.

Read the complete server rules and before anyone else posts here, read this.

Admin link

I'm not exactly sure to what you are referring to although there where incidents when i first started playing due to an overabundance of aggravation given to me be other players who kept me from progressing financially for quite some time in a highly repetitive sequence. I would just like to know of what your talking about exactly and i would like to voice my suggestion on the matter as a whole:

It seems to me that it would help relieve a great deal of aggravation, work, and those who feel offended if a language filter mod could be developed to run with the game. That seems a lot simpler then everyone yelling at each other for what they're saying and filing all these reports of players with "colorful" vocabularies. That way players could choose whether or not they wanted to read those words you've deemed unacceptable.

In spite of my opinion i shall endeavor to comply with your demands and i've started using some catchy firefly and BSG lingo... for RP of course. ;)
Oh dear. I've re-checked the evidence and I've clearly made a mistake. Not sure how this happened but my apologies to you. I'll contact you via PM to sort out appropriate re-embursement.
' Wrote:Oh dear. I've re-checked the evidence and I've clearly made a mistake. Not sure how this happened but my apologies to you. I'll contact you via PM to sort out appropriate re-embursement.

um... ok well that was unexpected. Although I greatly appreciate that you realized you made a mistake and had the humility to admit it I must decline both your offers. In all honesty this is a rule i have violated on multiple occasions in the past i even screamed f-er in full caps into system chat in new york so i really can't accept such a refund although it was incredibly impressive how quickly i typed it and hit enter you can't really call hitting seven keys without thinking a slip.

On a side note... While i have your attention there are a few questions that i was hoping to clear up.

I know this next part is long so if you're pressed on time you can skip to the end for the simple questions.

On a few occasions i've been harassed and bullied due to my choice in spacecraft. I'm currently flying a Sekhmet a bomber i feel quite attached to for multiple reasons. One simply being its stats another the large coincidence i found... (about a year back i made a guild in WorldofWarcraft called The Order of Sekhmet. The guild was to ambitious and although everyone liked the idea no one wanted to leave their guild to join it... anyway... When i found the ship with THAT name and it was an Order vessel i couldn't resist the coincidence was just too perfect.)
The quarrel i've been experiencing is that i do not wish to fully ally myself with the Order. I like to perform unlawful acts, with that as a primary reason, I have remained a mercenary. Although i am a merc i remain independent from the bounty hunters guild for the simple fact i despise them and consider the lot of them to be traitors to their formal criminal allies and traitors to the people of Sirius for keeping the secrets of the Outcast and Corsair origins secret for profit (bounty contracts).
For this personal dislike against the bounty hunters i have declared myself a freelance mercenary. I have a freelance transponder with a mercenary ID. So far only one player has opposed this arrangement with my transponder and ID but on multiple occasions i've had trouble because of the bomber i'm flying and two players have actually attempted to force me to "return" the ship to the Order. Usually i just tell the players that i found what was left of the ship and repaired it. Most players accept the story and leave me be. I personally thought it made sense seeing as how Order ships are molted together scraps anyway.

My question is: Is it against server rules for me to have an Order vessel as a Merc or is it just against Order Faction rules and only applies in RP?

and

Is it acceptable to be a Freelance Mercenary?