Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! I have been playing for about a month or two. You can mostly find my Salvage Ship hanging around Pittsburgh mining scrap as my Junker Character Mammu. I've made about 300,000,000 so far mining scrap at Pittsburgh.

I have started a new ALG Waste Disposal character in Rheinland space named Boradush and am having a lot of fun playing as a Cosmic Garbage Man!

I tried to make a Xeno character but the Lag in Australia is just too much of a handicap for PVP. So it's the straight and narrow for me I guess. Trading and Salvaging. I love Salvaging the most it's great fun putting some music on and just punishing those scrap canisters!

That's it really I just wanted to say hello.

Oh you can see some of Art at my website here: http://prosthetichead.net/elded/elded/
There's a gang of australians you can team up with if you want to enjoy PvP and stuff on an even footing

As for the rest, what's up. Hello. I haven't salvaged in a while but that's how I earned my first big ship back in the day.
Well Greetings and Welcome to Discovery:Dand your Arts are somehow really hmmm abstract D:
Hello there!

Welcome to Discovery!

Wow... 300 MILLION FROM SCRAP METAL!?

you're crazy:P

*gets beaten with stick*
Hahahaha! Yeah it took a while to make that much. Now I have the Junker Salvager it goes a lot quicker.

But I'm making big money from Plutonium now. It's great being a Garbage Man.

My art is WAY beyond abstract. It's ELDED style art. I'd love to design a Ship in Freelancer but I don't think it would translate well into 3D. Back to the Scrap Field I go.
Wow, i love the art, i' sure you'd fit into this community well.

If you see .:j:.The_snout or .:j:.porkchop in space, theyre my junker congress characters, if you love junker-ing the .:j:. would probably love to have more members.
Well welcome to Discovery.
If you still have your ALG char, you might want to join the ALG player faction of Ventana.
Just follow the rules, and you will have fun here.
Always good to see another Junker on board & I used to do similar art with a Rotring pen when I was bored in French lessons - but yours is loads better.

Have fun roleplaying & have a drift around space. It will benefit you greatly:)

I failed French.
Hahaha! I used to draw non stop in School. I failed everything including Art. That's only half of most of those drawings because it's all I could fit into the scanner.

I joined the Junkers a few days after I started playing. I haven't looked back since. I think I must have a Garbage fixation or something because the only factions I am in are Junkers and ALG.

I wanted to join the Congress as soon as I found out about them. I might sign up soon. Salvaging as part of a team sounds great to me. It's a hard job doing it by yourself. But I have friend who wants to go into business with Me so I have to see how that works out first. But I am very interested in an ALG faction. I will look it up for sure.

So awesome to get nice welcomes! When People bother to talk to me in game it's usually to say "DROP THE CARGO OR I'LL BLAST YOU TO SMITHEREENS!!" Which is not very nice or welcoming.
Hi there. Good to have another cleaner on board:)Have fun.. you should try to follow pirates, There will be a lot of scrap to collect.
Pages: 1 2