Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Is there a Leeds Milita sub-faction?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quick question, is there a Leeds Partisan/Militia force in operation?

My idea of it is, to represent a militia/partisans, civilians with enough money, gain access to a Griffon fighter, civilian weapons, and aid the BAF in any way possible by engaging hostile KNF and allied forces.

I can't imagine them gaining bombers or something, since these are partisans/militia not an organized military group.

Also, based from Battleship Hood and neutral to some pirates but never friendly?

Ok, this is a mix of a question and a suggestion...:rolleyes:
Quote:Is there a Leeds Milita sub-faction?

Militia?

And no, there isn't. Sounds like a good idea.
I like the idea. But perhaps instead of being based in Battleship Hood they could be based a little closer to Leeds. I just think Battleship Hood is quite a long way from the fighting with the KNF.
My reasoning for Hood is that I doubt the BAF or BPA would condone these acts, since in essence is sort of vigilante style.

But, I doubt they'd engage them, since they have the same goals.

Base is up for debate.
Could always be based from, you know, Leeds.
I'm guessing we aren't counting Gurjiv's mouth?

I'm for it, I'd support, and I may even play it.
onoez... doesnt have KNF enough enemies in Leeds?... I mean oh comon we are always overnumbered 3:1 or worst. But I have an idea:)you should fight with BAF, Bountyhunters, indies, Mercaneries, Mollys, Privateers and Outcasts before and winner can fight with us or we can do it in old style.... all vs us like 10 vs 2, I allways enjoy those fights:)
' Wrote:onoez... doesnt have KNF enough enemies in Leeds?... I mean oh comon we are always overnumbered 3:1 or worst. But I have an idea:)you should fight with BAF, Bountyhunters, indies, Mercaneries, Mollys, Privateers and Outcasts before and winner can fight with us or we can do it in old style.... all vs us like 10 vs 2, I allways enjoy those fights:)
What if the situation was reversed? :P

I'd think there would be a partisan group in any House that got invaded. Anything to pester the invasive force. Invasion is no simple matter.
it is question of fairness, balance and fun (everybody want fun and believe me, be overnumbered all the time isnt fun)... not question of RL examples;)

why not unioners?.. those guys realy need help;)their system is huge battlefield of 2 armies and they almost havent any pilots but naaaaaaah you can set another anti-KNF groupe in Leeds because of lulz;)

good luck
It's a pretty salient point. Bretonian enemies in Leeds are pretty sparse. KNF activity is pretty low, and they have a whole house to fly around, not just fight their war in Leeds. Whereas as far as I can tell Bretonia is only about three systems, and Leeds is the only one people are ever in, including Corsairs.
Pages: 1 2