Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I supose It was about time ^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
:DYour popular! Anyways, how is Serpintis?

I hope you have fun here on our little community!
4 Syllables.

Testosterone
Dear goodness I am not going to convince my girlfriend to play because of stupid thread's like thi-

Oh Hi Alice!:laugh:
Welcome to the insanity :crazy:

I read you think the nommies are cute, well, I imagine any girl would, they have multiple tentacles & can cook, clean, vacuum, do dishes, & dust all at the same time, What woman wouldn't like that? (sorry to crush your ego Exile:P)

Seeing Serp is already in SOB / BLS, your welcome as well, if you can put up with the madness ( I know you have seen our skype messages.. the only sane one in the group is Sage & she seldom comes on lol)

Anyway, again Welcome, Enjoy your stay, keep Serp in line (& tell him to get his dessie up & goin) & if you need anything just ask.

**subliminal text** SOB is SEXY, Outcast is SEXY, you want to be Oucast... Insert another commercial here
Quote:I read you think the nommies are cute, well, I imagine any girl would, they have multiple tentacles & can cook, clean, vacuum, do dishes, & dust all at the same time, What woman wouldn't like that? (sorry to crush your ego Exile )

Of course, im sure some girls would like tentacles for other reasons...
Right, after that comment, I am kicking everyone out. You've said hello, now take your testosterone elsewhere before Victor and I kick your asses.

Shoo!

-Seth
I second Seth, I look in the Welcome thread to see this

[Image: fgf.jpg]

Stop the spam, What kind of example are you setting for this Server.

And try to act as you would in real life towards others, Telling a girl you think she should have multiple tentacles & can cook, clean, vacuum, do dishes, & dust all at the same time IS NOT COOL!

~Kthxbai
' Wrote:Stop the spam, What kind of example are you setting for this Server.

And try to act as you would in real life towards others, Telling a girl you think she should have multiple tentacles & can cook, clean, vacuum, do dishes, & dust all at the same time IS NOT COOL!

~Kthxbai

As opposed to reviving a thread that has been dead for four days and violating this?

As well as this?
Omg you just cannot let this thread be do you? I bet she is not even playing anymore. Just leave this topic already and please someone close it...
' Wrote:Omg you just cannot let this thread be do you? I bet she is not even playing anymore. Just leave this topic already and please someone close it...

She does play but she figured she want to stay off the forums cause of the massive spam females are causing to Disco.

Shed just keep writing her part in my and her stories instead:P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11