Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Quick Highlights What Happened During the Summer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please keep it simple, to the point and please only things that have "relevance" to the server and forums.

Things I have have an inkling:

- Virus, powerabuse. Whatever that means. I have an idea that he snapped and blasted people with vehemence.

- Xoria's? botched F1-in-enemy-space rule row.

- New automatic F1 within 5km trial thing.

What else have I missed? Old hands leaving, new admins, rules? The latest big flame/row in the forums? What people whine about now?

Thank you in advance.
well now people are whineing about weapons dealers, they say they are all ways crashing the server, even though it is 80% red lag/bug and only 10% of weapon dealers do it.
The Xoria thing was some kind of social experiment... and well... there is no Xoria anymore D:
Xoria has left the building.
Allow me to summarize:

"WAHH WAHH BOO HOO WHINE WHINE"

That's about it, really. The usual topics. Oh, I guess there was some RP on the boards tucked in between.
some admins stepped down, including xoria and marburg and caylith maybe... dont recall who the third one was.

There a big hullabaloo about automatic rep adjustments based on ID, especially with the junkers.

Were you here for the official faction rights bit, there was that...

That's pretty much all i can think of for the moment.
Whining, repfixing , power abuse, more whining , people leaving, not enough cookies.

Yeah , its preety bad right now.
Cookie monster concurs that there haven't been enough cookies. Other than that... hmm... no you haven't missed out on much.
I think perhaps you are fortunate for having been absent.
There wasn't much that you really needed to see, other than Virus. Past that, it's all been bunkum, tummyrot, stuff and nonsense, and tomfoolery. And whatever other similar words I forgot to include.
Haberdashery, Sprolf, haberdashery.

I don't think anything of real significance happened. Just the new F1 plugin. Hopefully that goes well.
Pages: 1 2