Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: gallic ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
WHY can't we take weapons from gallia out of gallia?
Read a few infocards from Gallia, you'll know why...
Indeed! This question has come to my mind along with some other issues:

If Kusari stays isolated as it is now, Gallia is out of reach for most of the non-gallic factions, we have practically 2 separate, parallel Sirius sectors...

Now that final .85 version is on couldn't we introduce new plots that would allow, dunno, Corsairs to invade Kusari, Brigands to rampage NY etc?
' Wrote:Read a few infocards from Gallia, you'll know why...

/signed

Gallaics don't like Sirians much.

Read the infocards
i meant why cant an arms dealer smuggle them out
There would be no point, people would have no reason to, also, Gallia just appeared about a month ago (in RP), so not much will have had time to come out, what with the war and all.
When I get the time, I will send something into gallia... and figure out some sort of RP that allows something to come out...

Theres no way any sanctions can be thrown around if one thinks up a good RP reason, as to why it is.

Might be hard to figure out a good reason, but... a challenge is a challenge.
' Wrote:When I get the time, I will send something into gallia... and figure out some sort of RP that allows something to come out...

Theres no way any sanctions can be thrown around if one thinks up a good RP reason, as to why it is.

Might be hard to figure out a good reason, but... a challenge is a challenge.
Roleplay doesn't allow you to bend the rules. This whole 'No gallic stuff in Sirius'thing is fresh, and will probaply be kept untill .86. I doubt a 'kewl aar pee' is gonna solve that 1-2-3.
Never say never. We have special RP for a reason no?

I'm sick and tired of all these rules overiding proper RP.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5