Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A question about Corsair Guard ID or rather a Sair Cruiser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well then here it goes:

I want to make a Sair cruiser char... So I need the Corsair Guard ID for this one, so I need to do lots of missions for the Sairs... And now the question: Can I buy the cruiser, and then do the missions to sort out the rep/id thing?
Rep/id come first. The other way around will garner you unwanted attention.
Ok now I'm flashing sair tag and have sair id but still far from guard :-( And making missions in an armored transp is a pain :-/

I dont have enough creds to switch to something more decent for missions ;/
A Guard ID is mendatory for anything bigger than a GB. Get your ID first and then get yourself your cruiser. Or even better, do not get a cruiser, this thread proves you do not have the patience required to get one of these ships, you know, inRP, its not anyone who can get one.
Ok, some advice for easy Corsair missions then - head down to Trafalgar base in New London, and you'll find it offers Corsair missions against low level NPCs. The hardest thing you'll come up against is Dagger or Crusader swarms.
Or, you could have saved yourself some time and got yourself a quad Corsair bribe on Freeport 11. Full guard rep in less than the time it takes for you to trade 20 million credits.

C'est la vie.:sleep:
' Wrote:A Guard ID is mendatory for anything bigger than a GB. Get your ID first and then get yourself your cruiser. Or even better, do not get a cruiser, this thread proves you do not have the patience required to get one of these ships, you know, inRP, its not anyone who can get one.

Listen... I can show you my full Sair guard rep on at least my GB char... I HAVE the patience I just don't know where to take missions with low difficulty... Thank you dude you've really proved to me that asking ANY question at this forum equals getting offended... Don't bother I'll never make such a mistake again :nono:

Thanks for the Trafalgar info guys!
You can also do low level missions at Cadiz.
And perhaps some missions at Fes can give you some easy cash (the blow-up-a-station-only ones)