Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Request Skin Modification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a very simple modification for the skin, can the font colour go from light grey to white?

It will be easier to read.

Thanks for reading.
Nah, grey is good, white burns your eyes.
' Wrote:Nah, grey is good, white burns your eyes.

Agreed, anything white..is just awfull.
' Wrote:Nah, grey is good, white burns your eyes.
/signed, please no...

If you need better contrasts, choose IPB 2.1 Default.
It's too bad we don't have the option to use a custom skin that's stored on our end or something, that way people can have it how they want it.
' Wrote:It's too bad we don't have the option to use a custom skin that's stored on our end or something, that way people can have it how they want it.
/signed and not3d.
' Wrote:It's too bad we don't have the option to use a custom skin that's stored on our end or something, that way people can have it how they want it.

If you have Firefox and the Stylish Add-on you can use that to change colors and other elements inside the page.
Too bad I no longer use Firefox... I use Chrome now since its much more efficient for my PC. If I had a more power or Firefox becomes a bit more efficient, I'll switch back.
' Wrote:Too bad I no longer use Firefox... I use Chrome now since its much more efficient for my PC. If I had a more power or Firefox becomes a bit more efficient, I'll switch back.

Ah, that is unfortunate. It actually looks pretty good with white text, I did a quick stylesheet for it - see here and here. If anyone wants the css I used you can grab it here. There may also be something like Stylish for Chrome, I'll look around.
' Wrote:Ah, that is unfortunate. It actually looks pretty good with white text, I did a quick stylesheet for it - see here and here. If anyone wants the css I used you can grab it here. There may also be something like Stylish for Chrome, I'll look around.
Thanks for the previews for white text, I still think its easier to read than the grey one right now, but that is my preference...

If there is a way to customize Chrome more, I'd be very happy. I miss my StumbleUpon integrated tool bar and flexible plug-ins. :unsure: