Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A cool and weird jumpgate thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i tried to jump to Cortez->Manchester gate, i got lag and the scene was going until i got disconnected, when i entered again i was on the west edge of the system 54k way of the Manchester gate, then i saw other player ships passing at a very high speed when they start entering the system, i was very surprised, i though the ships where "teletransported" between the gates
It's not exactly a bug. It happens at every jump gate and hole. It'll pop you into a system, always at the same spot, before reverting you to the JG/JH you just went through. Losing connection or F1ing at a specific point in a system jump will leave you at that point. However, doing it on purpose is considered F1ing and is a violation of the rules.
It is only against the rules if you are doing it to get away. You can f1 anytime you want if you are not being pirated/engaged/fighting/rp'd
alt+tab in wormhole can also cause blue death screen... efect after restart of your computer and reconecting into game is same

' Wrote:alt+tab in wormhole can also cause blue death screen... efect after restart of your computer and reconecting into game is same

You can fix that by turning 3D Sound off via the options.
i think that the ship does not move on the client side, it moves the scenery. The jump interupt musta stopped it from switching systems:)
' Wrote:You can fix that by turning 3D Sound off via the options.

cool thanks:)