Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cowardly acts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I, Hack, speaking on my own behalf and no others, can not stand by with a clear conscience and listen to the bull effluvia anymore.

I have sat here and read how "marvelous" and "wonderful" it was that a member of this community robbed the Liberty Rogue Faction of it's armories. Not an RP event, just plain old robbed them.

The Liberty Rogues wasn't the only faction affected.

Nope.

A faction that had nothing to do with the events surrounding the latest scandal got robbed too.

Care to guess?

The member of this community left this faction over a year ago. Yet due to certain events, felt he had the right to rob this factions armory and rename its ship to something very childish. He robbed a faction that had nothing to do with the events that are unfolding.

Where is your hero worship now?

I am ending this before the Sailor in me really gets wound up.

Admins / Mods, feel free to lock it if you wish

Hack, your right, this whole thing has gotten way out of control. Zig took off an armory, and then was an ass about it. Chris decided to take it on himself to be an ass and ruin the run of I would assume at least 40 other players on the server who had nothing to do with it. It's all so stupid. Is it so hard for any of us to have some compassion for other people on this server?

Zig, all I can say is that Im seriously dissappointed considering we had a long discussion similar to this kind of behaviour of where I thought the conclusion was that you would change. :/

And as I said on that other thread, gotta log off now. Still in Barcelona.
' Wrote:Zig, all I can say is that Im seriously dissappointed considering we had a long discussion similar to this kind of behaviour of where I thought the conclusion was that you would change. :/

And as I said on that other thread, gotta log off now. Still in Barcelona.

It wasn't Zig that did this.

I must say, Chris showed me just the true faces of a few people here.

But he also showed me how many people here are normal, I was shot the day before, loged on to priate, INSTANTLY i was PMed dosens of messages about this incident and willing people caring to donate to one of the few Liberty Unlawful factions.

I think a lot of good has come to this as well, it showed me just how caring people are.

Yet I did not accept the money, I still have a hope that all this can be resolved.
I like what Chris did.
And I hope it gets you thinking.
' Wrote:Hack, your right, this whole thing has gotten way out of control. Zig took off an armory, and then was an ass about it. Chris decided to take it on himself to be an ass and ruin the run of I would assume at least 40 other players on the server who had nothing to do with it. It's all so stupid. Is it so hard for any of us to have some compassion for other people on this server?

Compassion is a commodity that seems to be in short supply anymore.

People come here ot forget their R/L problems and try to have fun and make some friends.

There is an old Navy saying that I thinks fits:

"Life is a lifeboat that we are all in, stuck together whether you like it or not, and it has a hole in the bottom. Everyone needs to get along and bail, or we are all sunk."

' Wrote:I like what Chris did.

Chris decided to take revenge on a player, who has been neglecting his faction for a year now. Zig doesent give a meep about the loss of our armories, Chris simply destroyed funds what we were saving for new members not only of rogues but members of the server.

How does this sympathize you?
' Wrote:I like what Chris did.

So, you like it that he robbed another faction who had nothing to do with the events?

EDIT: I was asked to edit out my comment, and I will respect the person who asked me and do it.

It was 2 factions that he robbed.

Did I mention the fact, that the gear that Zig stole was never put on our armories...that we never had anything to do with what he did or what he said?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6