Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LPI 'Peacekeeper' Bomber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
The LPI wanted a decent bomber, so I designed one.
It was based on a model Etaphreven made some time ago

[Image: peacekeeperg.png]

[Image: peacekeeper2.png]

[Image: peacekeeper3.png]

[Image: peacekeeper4.png]

It's a blend of the Liberator and Guardian

There are still small changes and fixes to be made

EDIT: updated design, just ask of you want different angles

EDIT2: model fixed, torps adjusted

EDIT3: Now with textures

EDIT4: Name changed

EDIT5: Added the armoured helmet, old and new version on page 12
turn off the vertex thingies so we can see the actual model and not a jumble of hot pink lines =P
I like it, but I'd like to see it without the wireframe.

It has the look I'd expect from an LPI bomber, of both the Liberator and Upholder...nice blend.

But I wonder if it really is necessary as well, considering the nature of the LPI and the bombers we already have access to.
Like I said on Skype, nice hybrid. Still, turn off the pink thingies so we can see the thing correctly.
Extremely nice, one thing though, if the LPI get a bomber, wouldnt the BPA, RFP and KSP have to get one also?
Quite nice but it doesn't feel LPI ..ish ....

Add like a doughnut Hood ornament or something maybe make a fat pilot. Just something to give it an LPI feel ....Maybe Number plates
Doesn't everyone like hot pink lines on their ships?

turning them off and reuploading now

EDIT: the textures it has are just what metaseq gave it when I imported the files, it'll look more "LPI-ish" later
Is this a kitbash? It looks like many of your faces probably don't join up, particularly around the torpedo tubes and cockpit. It looks like it may need to be refined some before you take it on to texturing.
The cockpit is just a libby, shouldn't be any problems there, the torp tubes do still need work

what part of the cockpit dont you like?
I edited this comment before Dusty come and just removes it.

So, it looks real nice still, the trop tubes need some work.
Also, your wing mounts should be made like the executioner one aka parale tp the wings, not mounted on a little stand.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14