Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Where to find Coronado JumpHole in Baffin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone tell me in which sector in Baffin can I find Coronado JH?

Also - Another info I couldn't locate through the forums.... is there a chart that tells where all POI (points of interests - Jumpholes, stations, planets etc) in every system in FL?
Well, theres a hole to it in Cortez, right behind Curacao. If that helps at all.
I'd tell you but then the TAZ would have to kill me.

Seriously, don't disrespect the TAZ when you enter Baffin; they are the owners of the system. They usually grant passage to people, but you should say something good about Eris when you enter, and follow their rules... which I don't have a link to, but I suspect Mal will post it in this thread.

As for the location of the Cornado JH:

Highlight Me for spoiler: [ F6 Lower Right ]
' Wrote:Well, theres a hole to it in Cortez, right behind Curacao. If that helps at all.

yea.. i found the one in cortez...the map in Discover FL website shows a JH from Baffin as well..but am going crazy trying to locate it...havent found it in over an hour of hunting..
Freelancer companion is your friend, located at any google search engine near you.
' Wrote:I'd tell you but then the TAZ would have to kill me.

Seriously, don't disrespect the TAZ when you enter Baffin; they are the owners of the system. They usually grant passage to people, but you should say something good about Eris when you enter, and follow their rules... which I don't have a link to, but I suspect Mal will post it in this thread.

As for the location of the Cornado JH:

Highlight Me for spoiler: [ C6 Upper Right ]

am in C6!!! No luck...you're referring ot C6 in Baffin right??
We hide it for a reason....
It's over there! Behind that thing! The uhm, what's it called. You know, that flying thing. It's just behind it!
And even when there were no TAZ in system, I still said "All Hail Eris, Queen of Baffin" in system chat, just to show my respect for them. (And if you figure out the hint from this post - you're doing well...)
D'oh...

Fixed.

Hi Mal!