Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Battleship Wiggling?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I always forget to bring this up, but since .85 my Osiris has kept on wiggling left and right whenever I'm in cruise to a waypoint. It's really annoying and I'd like it gone. I can't have been the only one with this problem so can anyone help me?
It's a byproduct of a ramming fix, if I remember correctly. You can counteract the wiggling by pressing strafe in the right directions when you're in cruise, or by not using go-to (use it to align, then free flight to the destination).
Is there any way to fix the weighting/flipping issue? I remember this problem from the old Victo's Mod..
I agree... its very annoying...
It happens to every battleship when on set to Go To.
But if in free flight in cruise to a waypoint it isn't like that. Its annoying and should be fixed if possible.
I don't know... if it's an either/or between my Dunkirk wiggling a bit when I click go-to, or it ping-ponging all around New London because I struck a speck of dust, I'll take the wiggling.

That having been said, barf bags are now standard issue aboard the Sovereign.
I managed to put up with it until my dad looked over and said, "Oh man, that is enough to make me sell that ship."

I died a little on the inside.

I now put my hand over the screen when I dock. It helps.
I remember flying from one of the Omegas to Manhattan in a Juggernaut, and the damn thing wouldn't stop wiggling around. I could barely see, and unless I tried guiding the thing the size of a flipping sun manually it became incrediblely annoying to see the thing bouncing around like it was one of those padddleballs.
Quote:I remember flying from one of the Omegas to Manhattan in a Juggernaut, and the damn thing wouldn't stop wiggling around. I could barely see, and unless I tried guiding the thing the size of a flipping sun manually it became incrediblely annoying to see the thing bouncing around like it was one of those padddleballs.

I understand... its horrible!
Just press left, right strafe several times fast.
Or do not use the autopilot what is recommended anyway.
Pages: 1 2