Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: photoshop colour problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
having installed Photoshop CS3 all the colors (colours) have a heavy yellow tint instead of white as it doesn't like my monitor for some stupid reason, which is the main reason I don't use Photoshop.

Changing the colour settings / profiles doesn't appear to help either, any ideas / suggestions would be appreciated.

Monitor is an LG L1953S with it's own ICM.
There seems to be a problem with these LG monitors when mixed with Vista and Photoshop. Nothing to worry about though, here's the fix:

http://www.walkernews.net/2008/07/15/how-t...rofile-problem/
Thank you, deleting the colour management profiles and setting photoshop to 'Monitor Color' appears to have done the trick even though I'm running XP on this computer.
I also use CS3 with LG 1950 and BenQFP222 w, didnt face with such problem. Strange but good to know that its fixed.

And, photoshop pwns in 2d:)Best to use 2 monitors, if you have the opportunity, when you re designing stuff especially if you are designing for pressed material (even a CRT monitor which is the true color showing stuff)