Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Account IDs - Need Admin support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, so i had to format my PC - lost everything on it, I thought I had backed up my account IDs but It didn't work.

Now I can't access my hard earned characters, is there any way that an admin can transfer them to my new account, or set movecharcodes on them so I can move them myself.

I can prove the characters are mine in a number of ways.

1. I know all the cash codes
2. I can tell you each character's name - faction - ship. And which of the accounts they are in.
3. I can also get other users to vouch that the characters are mine.

Any other info that can help prove the characters are mine I can hopefully provide.

Please can you help me...

I worked long and hard to get where I am in the game, and to start againt would really depress me.

I got no sleep last night thinking about this lol :mellow:

Thanks

Birdtalon
Is there no admins that can at least reply?
Did you try /summon cannon?

I worship cannon. Hes an awesome guy, who can fix all your problems!

If you ask nicely of course.
Well i can only help with telling you that:

When (if) you get your account numbers back install FLAM (Account Manager) and export your files and store them on a privet server to keep them safe
/invokeCannon.

That should help.
' Wrote:/invokeCannon.

That should help.
or maybe just a skype PM him, or forum PM one of the admins.
I tried /summoncannon as I heard he is like the best admin (not being biased or anything ;P)

What is his skype?

I sent him a PM here on forums be he hasnt replied
i also have this problem and i can't get my id back because i wrote my id down and i lost it i also had it on a computer notepad but that dissapeared too! and i can't even access my freelancer folder because something deleted all my freelancer files except flmm and freelancer game but i can't play internet i would appreciate it if someone could help me and i can also proove that there my characters and if your wondering how i typed this im on my laptop that doesn't have fl. all i need is someone to make sure my account doesn't get deleted while i don't have fl please admins. /summoncannon.
Try this:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38798

I don't know if it applies to your situation, but it's worth a try.
If not, Im sure one of the admins will help you out.

They are quite nice people.
Pages: 1 2