Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Never did that before. Officially saying hi on a forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey fellows!

As you can see this isn't my first post.

But I have the need to say hi to everyone! And by doing that, I want to thank all the people that I have encountered on the server and the community so far. A very warm welcome, both ingame and on the forums. Thanks for the financial start-up for my first character and all the conversations. I am actively playing since about two or three weeks and found me already a faction: Bowex. Thought that would be the best way to get involved in the server RP. You might have seen the new Bowex logo somewhere. That's my way to say thank you guys. If anyone else thinks he could use some ideas on a similar issue, just PM me.

Well, my first posts simply were some reports in the message dump and, brand new and shiny, some hopefully entertaining background on one of my characters. If you're curious, just have a look at the logs of the Queen Victoria.

You can meet me ingame as Bowex|H.von.Traunburg or Bowex)Queen.Victoria.

See you around!
Hey! Welcome!:)
and enjoy it!
'Ello there ^^ I have Never said hi on a forum either >.>" (Not Even Here :|O )
Good day.

and all that other nonsense.:laugh:
Yes, I also find walking up to strangers and greeting them like we're long lost brothers quite entertaining.
I havn't said Hi either.

Maybe it should be my 2000th post.
' Wrote:I havn't said Hi either.

Maybe it should be my 2000th post.
i said hi once.. on April fools.

well welcome to the forums and game, good to have you with us:Penjoy
Welcome to Discovery!
I saw you infront of Planet New London recently, good RP!

hello there.

i hope you have fun here.
'sup
Pages: 1 2