Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hidamari Sound Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Love the mod, though the droning missile alarms kinda annoying, i just changed it to the fixed one you had on the main page and hope it sounds better. (Didn't notice it at first) Do you think you'd ever consider making optional FX for the non combat stuff like the menus an what not?

Also gets my stamp of approval.
I remember back in the days of the dreaded syndicate that shall not be named here, when you gave us your first sample of the "sound mod" we enjoyed it thoroughly, and I'm excited to download this one and give my ears a treat.
I didn't like the use of surround sound for certain sound effects. Don't remember which particular weapon, but there is this annoying sound effect that always fires from left to right
I dont know why but this mod doesnt work for me. I downloaded 0.5 version (0.6 version is broken)....executed file and then installed it with FLMM 1.5 to C:\Users\AngelWilly\AppData\Local\Discovery Freelancer 4.86.0 ....mod is green but when i start the game...there are only few sounds new...it seems like 50% of installation.

For example i have new sound for shield activated....but not for "shield Deactivated" or Map clicking
You'll have to execute the files into your discovery install folder without the use of FLMM.
THanks,Well....i tried your advice...i copied all files directly over their original files in Discovery folders....still...only some of this sounds working....i dont know what to do
Link is broken, Is there a way to install without FLMM?
(07-17-2013, 04:43 AM)Echilon Wrote: [ -> ]Link is broken, Is there a way to install without FLMM?

+1, I can download only 0.5 sounds, can anyone give 0.6?..
Link is still broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uh.. hm, so it is...

a shame as i dont have anywhere that allows me to upload my music ones now Sad

I'll relink the 0.6 one in a moment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21