Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Sig for me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
as you can see im in need of a new forum sig, i have none atm.

im looking for something "simillar" to this:

http://www.freewebs.com/krimefighters/Cerberus.jpg

But with the text as:

CEBRERUS:

Hell's guardian of the stars.

or simmillar.

And a bit smaller that that image lol, not too big, about 560x200 as a guideline.

Lets see what people can make these days.

Thanks guys

-Cerb
Are you paying?
nice pic, what is your chars? or its just forum sig?
Yes i will be paying, upwards of 15 millions seems to be a starting rate round here.

One of my Chars is names Cerberus im not in any factions at the moment, just a forum sig:D
I'll take a stab at it. No promises on originality, though. <.<
Right, I've finished what I was working on. Here's the result:

[Image: CerberusSig3copy.png]
Sorry if I made this a bit space-consuming in height, but to keep it centred in the image I needed to go a tad bigger than you asked.

On a side note, I spent forever extracting Cerberus from the background of an image when I realized that there was already a rendered picture of him. D'oh!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I don't need you to pay me if you like my attempt. The fun involved in designing something is enough, especially seeing as I have no characters of my own on the server anyhow.:laugh:

EDIT2: Here's with an updated version of the prominent font in which the B has the bar on the left. (Thanks Dopamino!)

[Image: CerberusSig4copy.png]
' Wrote:Right, I've finished what I was working on. Here's the result:

Sorry if I made this a bit space-consuming in height, but to keep it centred in the image I needed to go a tad bigger than you asked.

On a side note, I spent forever extracting Cerberus from the background of an image when I realized that there was already a rendered picture of him. D'oh!
damn that is amazing i like it :nyam:
[Image: Cerebrussig.png]

I totally screwed up on the size scale, I got the height right, but the width was wrong. Hope you like it anyway, I'll probably change it 3-4 times before you get on and actually see it.
' Wrote:Right, I've finished what I was working on. Here's the result:

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I don't need you to pay me if you like my attempt. The fun involved in designing something is enough, especially seeing as I have no characters of my own on the server anyhow.:laugh:

EDIT2: Here's with an updated version of the prominent font in which the B has the bar on the left. (Thanks Dopamino!)

[Image: CerberusSig4copy.png]

Cool attempt, points for origonality! I like the slogan you added, What? i cant pay you? oh what a shame:PNice work.

' Wrote:[Image: Cerebrussig.png]

I totally screwed up on the size scale, I got the height right, but the width was wrong. Hope you like it anyway, I'll probably change it 3-4 times before you get on and actually see it.

The scale doesn't mattert that much mine was just a guideline, this looks veryy good, One thing, could you change the slogan to Hells Interstellar guardian for me? THATS better then my one lol.

What character would you like me to send money too? I can send you about 10M now and more tomorrow or on the weekend or something,.

Thank you to both of you who took the time to do this for me btw!!!!!:D
I know I'm too late, but I had this to show you too, and congratulations to the winner.

[Image: cerberus.png]
Pages: 1 2