Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Race Gates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok... I don't know if anyone else thinks that the race gates in Connetecit(can't spell right now) are pointless... what are they for anyway?
To race.
Those were included as per public request, although they are hardly used...

I think that the conn system needs a redesign... More places for PvP, different environments...
Putting in some heavy asteroids maybe, and a shipyard to fight in? I like fighting in shipyards. And maybe some vertical obsacles.
What would you suggest for Connecticut then?
A big, vertical tube with one hole entrance. It's a good dogfighting arena. But don't make it too small.
Automatic lag producers? We could just have a bunch of Purple Goddess turrets firing at all times...?

Maybe have some Nomad Battleships that are stationary, which means they are invincible, posted at the jump hole?

Oh! I have another idea (and this one could have some credence, so bear with me) we could put stars where the racing gates are currently, and then have some serious minefield action everywhere?

Wait, how did that last one have any credence...?

:mellow:

:mellow:

:(

Well, I've wasted enough time. Personally, I think we could just delete the whole darn thing, and be done with it. It seems to be useless, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone inside of it. Anyways, yeah, demolish it, refurbish it, whatever you choose, Herr Igiss. It's up to you.

As that good old bluish-steelish guy Captain Planet said...

"The power is YOURS!"
Well, I have a few ideas...

Main idea is to have several Arenas. Such as;
- Nebula
- Asteroids
- Nebula with asteroids
- Large station or two with interlocking parts (You know every sci-fi game needs an industrial complex to dog-fight in)

And so on. Perhaps have the Arenas be marked off by bouies, with maybe a crentral one to help keep people inside the "ring" as it were. Could even go all out and build a deadly mine orb around the arena. You exit the ring, you die.
I think we should put the Dyson Sphere background there, and put a minefield in there, you could put races in there. Make it clan qualification. "Get through Conn safe, and you're in" Something like that.
Connecticut isn't useless.
S P O I L E R

Connecticut -> Alaska -> Omicron Minor -> Omicron Delta
SP game ... New York --- Alaska, its still there if you look ...

Hoodlum

Why am I wasting keyboard time on someone who obviously knows the whole game inside out ... Sorry
Pages: 1 2 3