Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 'Lo .. Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heya Discovery!

I'm quite sure that like 99% of you have no clue who I am, but I've been on Discovery for quite awhile, but that was a loooooooooong time ago. (Joined: 20-December 07 is what it says)

I had to quit Freelancer all together as I simply couldn't bring up the time and had other things on my mind. But things have changed for me however and I'm planning on making my return.

For those that are interested: I've been a [\JG/] (Jupiter Guild) member which I thought doesn't exists anymore. I've been in the SA probably now known as LN as uhh.. D. Malarkey!
So yea I'm kinda from the SA-JG period.

And me is coming back!
However something is holding me up right now. Not only do I have to work a lot right now (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (Today), Friday, Saturday, Sunday.) but I also gave my Freelancer disk to a friend of mine which gave it to a friend of his. And you know how those things go, it takes some time to get that back.
But I'm working on it and should be back real soon, but I thought I'd drop in and say hi once again.

Good to see Discovery is alive and kickin'

Edit: Did somebody took my awesome in-game ''Warlord'' name?
welcome back.. a lot of changed indeed.. but its still fun:P
'sup
:lol:There are still some of us from that period.

Welcome back.:D
' Wrote::lol:There are still some of us from that period.

You're obviously not one of them:P

Anyway, welcome back!
First thing you need is an avatar.
' Wrote:First thing you need is an avatar.
you do too:)but first thing is the rules.
Ohay! I remember you.

And no, Weed, avatar has precedence over the rules (which you should read, because they're longer than Dab's ego is wide).
LoL, yea I thought I had a sig and avatar somewhere I'll see if I can dig it up again (could be on my older computer)

Hope to be seeing you in space.

Edit: Found everything, all good now?:)
' Wrote:You're obviously not one of them:P

No, definitely not.:D
Pages: 1 2