Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Search strings from Webalizer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've recently checked Webalizer stats for Discovery (Webalizer is a tool that allows webmasters to see statistics about their site's visitors), and noticed quite a number of amusing search strings that allowed to find our site. Just sharing a few of those -

allbertross was probably about Albatross
albatross bomber and more about Albatross
all we have is liberty ale friend
all aboud shutdown
agility knight vs vitality knight mu
swg gaming community
scott cadman

scott p cadman - oh, so we are not the only ones searching for him:)
i hate malta
how to make kusari - how to what?
guild wars characters names
best faction in freelancer discovery mod - yeah, google helps!
why celeron suck - right answers on discoverygc.com
whatthehellisthisthingmadeoutof
20gb 60gb 80gb ps3 whats the difference

And my favourite...

gta vice city adult mods - and Discovery one of those!
:lol:

that was funny,

typing 'Fellow Hoodlum' will give out OUR Fellow Hoodlum's profile on here as the result number 2:)
Heh:lol:

Pity the internet doesn't come with an entrance exam!

The worst part is these people are allowed to drive and vote (at least when they're old enough:)

o.
lol... what do we have to do with all those strings...

*googles*

wow. cool
type lordkorrd on google and the whole page 1 is about me. Even my FAM page is there...
' Wrote:gta vice city adult mods - and Discovery one of those!

HAHAHA! Thats brilliant:D
Igiss, I see you have to much time on your hands ... As for my search, that was a result of putting my own
name into google when we all talking earlier, and finding my fathers name coming up at number two ...
Not to be outdone ... Fellow Hoodlum was duly added ... Cheers Night ...
Power to Discovery.

Hoodlum
lol, Luciaden in google shows 8 out of the 10 links on the first page of results are me. All but the first two.

Out of 51, 34 of them were me.:P

Dab, however didn't bring me up at all. I'm sure I'm there somewhere, but Dab is also a word, from 5 different languages.. Soo....

So, I officially own Luciaden by over 50%, making me the highest stock-holder so-to-speak.

Also, kinda of odd, but there is a Luciaden program, and link to it. Sicne it required a download, I just ignored it..

Among those links are two, one going to the Vanished RP thread, and one going to the Ghosts of the Past RP thread..
Lol Sounds interesting.

If You Google Quintinius~Verginix, you would get a big thing about the book Seris I got the name from....

Verginix Out
' Wrote:lol, Luciaden in google shows 8 out of the 10 links on the first page of results are me. All but the first two.

Out of 51, 34 of them were me.:P

Dab, however didn't bring me up at all. I'm sure I'm there somewhere, but Dab is also a word, from 5 different languages.. Soo....

So, I officially own Luciaden by over 50%, making me the highest stock-holder so-to-speak.

Also, kinda of odd, but there is a Luciaden program, and link to it. Sicne it required a download, I just ignored it..

Among those links are two, one going to the Vanished RP thread, and one going to the Ghosts of the Past RP thread..

How come I get over 800 hits, then?
I checked, and it says that until you try to go to Page 9. It stops you at 51 - 51, which is page 6. I hit show omitted results and that fixed it. Thing is, its still the same links. Its just multiple links to the same sites, that have different parts of me in them. You'll see those links with one, then the following ones to the same site indented. Almost all of those omitted results happen to be links to threads here on Discovery that I said that name in.:P Mostly RP threads. Tons of links to this site when you hit the omitted results button.
Pages: 1 2