Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: IMG Shipline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Mkay then, Seth. Post blatted.
Even the freaking transport? Seriously?
self edit: removed reply
First of all, that was my idea, which I proposed, and is now discussed via PM by me and Doom.

Secondly, this is Developers knowledge, which should NOT be spread on the public forums, as per Igiss's user guidelines. If you know about it from Doom, he broke the guidelines.

Thirdly, please remove it from the forums, as nothing as been finalised yet. Also, as far as I know, Igiss does NOT know.

Thank you.

-Seth
' Wrote:First of all, that was my idea, which I proposed.

Secondly, this is Developers knowledge, which should NOT be spread on the public forums, as per Igiss's user guidelines. If you know about it from Doom, he broke the guidelines.

Thirdly, please remove it from the forums, as nothing as been finalised yet.

Thank you.

-Seth
I know it Seth, because I was one of those that were speaking about it with Igiss. Being the CR's second leader, I don't know how I could have not known this.
So Igiss does know, and he already said to Doom that it's okay since it's ships he made, as long as he makes replacements for them, which he will.
Okay, since it's all hush hush, though I don't believe the players should be screwed over like that. But eh.

If you can edit your posts , others who saw it, not to reveal info, that'd be good.

I didn't really know this can't be said, so sorry about that. I just figured it was logical to say it.
Thank you.

I personally think that some stuff should be said out loud, especially to faction leaders, but some Developers think they should get more power than admins...
' Wrote:Okay, since it's all hush hush, though I don't believe the players should be screwed over like that. But eh.
I think the very concept of this is screwing the players over, personally.

I'm not directly affected, as I don't have an IMG character or any of the ships involved, but still...
Who what where? Er... Is there gong to be some sort of change to the IMG or their ships? How do get in this loop of actually finding things out?
I lol'd, then I serious'd.
I lol'd When Niezek posted.
Pages: 1 2 3 4