Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery Freelancer website launched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For more than 1,5 years, Discovery Gaming Community was the only source of information about Discovery mod. Now, as Discovery is getting more popular, it’s time to extend our web presence. I hereby introduce our new information website, located at http://www.discoveryfl.com.

As you can see, design of this website is quite basic. In future design and layout will improve, but concept will remain the same: a simple, fast-loading html site containing information, news and updates about Discovery modification and servers that run our mod.

Discovery official forums at http://www.discoverygc.com will run just like before, no additional forums or interactive services related to this site will be launched.
I re-posted the news here to get some feedback. The design of the site is very very basic, and I know that, so don't complain:)

However, I'll hear to all suggestions about more content and new pages. Post everything you can think of to this thread.

Thank you.
Add a list of active factions on the website for the servers, just an idea so that people who don't see the forums can see the factions. And put a link to the faction status thread and a rules thread for discovery server.

And perhaps a link to the suggestions/bugs thread that is current .
I like! I think this is EXACTLY what Discovery needs. Where can we submit screenshots for the screenshot section?

Tank, we don't need a section about factions in that site. That is a Site about the MOD not about our server.

Verginix Out
I got a few pics of my old ravenclaw that i'd like to share.

that reminds me, i need a ravenclaw again!

Can i have another Helghast fighter QV?

please please please please please.... with mal's golden apple on top?
Tag your Fighter ® McNeo, this shows its a radier ship, but it can't be used in full scale military confrontations, only in raids.

Verginix Out
Brilliant idea. Though I don't know what to add to it really.
Nice one Igiss, easy to navigate, concise and full of info. Would be nice if we could have a few posted
screenshots passed by you for inclusion. Maybe another competition sometime, with the winners from the last
one added.

Hoodlum
All I can say is... Can we just add one more frakin' ship? I mean! We have 99! (So I read on that site.)

Its nice, by the way.:)
Well i like it its easy to navigate, great section called servers:), i really think by keeping it simple like it is work on all levels, for the age range of people who play freelancer, my father is 79 years old and he hates complicated web sites but loves freelancer, mind you he will only play SP due to not being a good fighter,

as i said keep things simple works:)

Cheers