Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Edison Trent - Junko Zane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
To those who take notice, what is your opinion on this?

I may somehow RP as Trent, but I fail at love stories, and what is your stance on their little, 'story'. I have had some people tell me, where is Junko!? Personally, I fail at romance, so I didn't try.

But in these days, do you actually care for a story between Trent and Junko? If so, who is a good RP'er at love? I am nothing but manure at love....
I already posted this as a bar rumor to be included in 4.86.

How ever, here you go again.

Trent, in the freelancer bar in Coronado, walks up to some guy asking for hot news and gossip:

The man says:

'I heard that LSF agent Junko is a real slut. She wiggles her ass in front of freelancers to make them work for free and risk their lives thinking they will score her for it. She did it to a LPI called King, a LN called Walker, a researcher in the badlands, a blood dragon, a fat ex-pilot from bretonia with a mustache, some idiot freelancer called Trent, and an Order guy called Orillion. She was last seen at plannet Curacao with a Rhinelander called Van Clausen.'

Trent says:
'THanks... good to know...'
Just remember: sex + violence = good story.
Karlotta, never thought I'd say this regarding your post but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thanks for that!
just on this topic

is trent or junko actually anywhere

like i found Kendra Sinclair on Plant Toledo

is there any other bonus SP Story people out there
' Wrote:Karlotta, never thought I'd say this regarding your post but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Free your mind.
Jun'ko is currently a Rear Admiral in the LSF and is teaching at West Point.

Trent? Look: Trent is a superhero who could hold off entire fleets, win battles when outnumbered 6 to 1, bring down a Nomad battleship in a heavy fighter, be the first human to survive a face to face encounter with a Nomad (and dive into Hakkera's cargo hold without just missing the ship and falling down that shaft...), dual-wield pistols and actually manage to hit something with them, and other such feats. Putting Trent anywhere -near- the game is gonna unbalance it. =P. Though I'd assume he's doing precisely what he was asked to do 16 years ago - he's the Order's eyes and ears (and epic superhero) in Liberty, no?
well I've written some erotic stories for explicit sites, but love stories arent my thing =P

' Wrote:Jun'ko is currently a Rear Admiral in the LSF and is teaching at West Point.

Trent? Look: Trent is a superhero who could hold off entire fleets, win battles when outnumbered 6 to 1, bring down a Nomad battleship in a heavy fighter, be the first human to survive a face to face encounter with a Nomad (and dive into Hakkera's cargo hold without just missing the ship and falling down that shaft...), dual-wield pistols and actually manage to hit something with them, and other such feats. Putting Trent anywhere -near- the game is gonna unbalance it. =P. Though I'd assume he's doing precisely what he was asked to do 16 years ago - he's the Order's eyes and ears (and epic superhero) in Liberty, no?

I think we need to start replacing chuck norris jokes with edison trent jokes.
Edison Trent, doesn't care about the work, but can take on a Rheinland BB with some Dagger support with Lancers?!

OORP!?!?!?!?
' Wrote:well I've written some erotic stories for explicit sites

Start writing infocards for Golden C.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6