Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Its been 3 years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys. Wanted to say hi to the present discovery community. It's been a while since i've played discovery (apparently the last time i logged on discovery says something like august 2006). Anyway I hope to see you all online and have a good time. Though, it saddens me that i most likely have to start over again.... (i miss my Rhineland Battleship, Rhineland Bomber, and Nomad Battleship i had back then)
Just make sure you're up to date on the rules.:)

I laughed when I read Rheinland and Nomad battleship, welcome back.

Hah, nice to see vets returning slowly. And yeah, rules have gotten a bit too strict since then so better roll a....Nomad battleship?
I thought nomad ships were only put in the game on bases in 4.84 when the keepers were made, or was that 4.83?

Anyway, welcome!
Hahah, good to see someone else who remembers when the whole Nomad line was free-for-all. Today the server's main stigma is lolwhutting BHG BCs, but back then it was lolwhutting Merc Nomad BSs invading Gamma:P

If you need any help getting yourself started again, ping me a PM. Also, check the faction status pages - a lot of the old groups have vanished (or renamed to suit todays more stringent standards) but tonnes of newer (usually better) groups have stepped up to replace them.

EDIT: TOME, the whole nomad shipline used to be up for sale in Kappa. Gammu and Primus had the Nomad stuff along with the Huntress.
Well welcome back then! May you have fun again!
welcome back.
Hey, I don't know you, but welcome back to the family!
Wow 2006...

Welcome back. Im sure there are people around from back then.
Welcome back to disco
Pages: 1 2