Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: need loan please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
could anyone loan me 40 mill for a gunship? if you can send it to core ill pay back 30% of any sum that

anyone sends.
Is it for a faction character or are you an indie?
Hes a Bounty Hunter but not part of BHG or anything
Well since I cannot find any information on completed bounties by yourself and your relative lack of activity I must decline you a loan.
Either way, try the RP section...
Thats why i need a loan i dont have a good ship =( and how can i move this post or do i have to make a new one?
Eh, what? There are plenty of good ships with a price tag of just 2 million or so if you include guns. I suggest you try a Manta. And if you feel that you really need a gunship, set up a trader, and once you get a good-sized transport you should have no trouble getting 40 million. Some decent transports cost 40 million-ish, I have a 100 million transport myself, and the biggest ones range from 140 million to 185 million.
Srsly dued...loot codenames. Best way to make money early on. Make a Starflier and sneak into Oita to get ARCHANGEL.
Collect scrap metal at Pittsburgh with your Starflier until you can afford a Rhino. Collect scrap with your Rhino until you can afford a Camara or else a Dromedary. Collect scrap with your Camara/Dromedary until you can afford a Mammoth. A Mammoth costs about 10 million, has 2,200 cargo. Run boron from Pittsburgh to Thames Outpost, mining machinery from Thames to Graves, gold from Graves to Fort Bush, consumer goods from Fort Bush to Pittsburgh, until you can afford a Firefly, which costs about 40 million. Go to Cambridge, buy a Firefly. Continue to trade until you can afford a 100 million container transport. Join a corporation and buy a container transport. Stick with that and buy all the ships you like, or continue to save up and buy a 5k cargo transport (personally I like the Shire far too much... it can fend off a gunboat/a poorly flown bomber).
you allready owe me 10 million i think.
Pages: 1 2