Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Member suspended
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The member known as Karlotta, also known as Eurydice&Orpheus, Guadalupe, Suzanne_and_Squishy, Kira_Knight, -Zulu-, Canaris and Marlene_Humperdink has been banned from the forums for 15 days.

Reasons:
  • Insulting
  • Harassing
  • Posting inappropriate content
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=17
Rules Broken Wrote:1. Not allowed on Discovery forums:

- Posting abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, racist materials;
- Advertising, especially commercial advertising, except (1) advertising your own gaming websites or forums or (2) your own game servers;
- Adult content or links to adult content;
- Posting libel, defamatory, threatening materials and any law-violating materials;
- Posting copyrighted material that does not belong to you and redistribution of which was not allowed by the owner.

Violating this will in most cases lead to a ban.

2. Using bad language on forums is not allowed without any exceptions. We've got bad word filters, but this does NOT give you right to use harsh language.

3. Flaming, abusing, and insulting other members (moderators, administrators) in any form, with or without a reason, is not allowed.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=4507
ToS Violation Wrote:You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

I hope you do behave once you are back. Such behaviour is not to be tolerated on this board. :rtfm:

Until then.
Oh god, ABSOLUTELY FREAKING WIN. Finally, he/she/it has actually been dealt with after this last two months of mucking with everyone and everything trying to sanction people WHILE breaking rules on their own!

I applaud you admin team, you made my week
DO not become Akumabito
I remind you all this is not a "flame the banned" thread. Don't post unless you have been involved on the sanction.

By curiosity, was she warned by the administration beforehand?

Two members suspended in less than ten days is...unusual. In fact, I think I've never seen this happen.

EDIT: response to Laowaii: Don't worry, I don't want to cause any flames neither, I'm pulling out from this tread now. My question has been answered thank you

Is it me or the forums' terms of service is in an area of the forums that most members rarely, if never, visit? maybe it could be elsewhere
' Wrote:By curiosity, was she warned by the administration beforehand?

Two members suspended in less than ten days is...unusual. In fact, I think I've never seen this happen.

I do believe it's been said by numerous moderators and admins before. Besides the fact that it's in A) The rules, and B) the forums' terms of service that such things are not to be posted.

God knows I tried.
Yes, a warning was given - as has been said, this is not to turn into a flame thread.
' Wrote:I remind you all this is not a "flame the banned" thread. Don't post unless you have been involved on the sanction.

I'd say everyone was involved in the sanction seeing as everyone had to endure the posts that led to this. Still, people that post 'yay, she's gone' are just as bad.

I wish Mwerte hadn't made that thread invisible though - that was adding fuel to the flames. A simple lock with a notice about what had been posted being false probably would have sufficed. Now you've just given weight to her claims you're trying to supress her.

Quote:I'd say everyone was involved in the sanction seeing as everyone had to endure the posts that led to this. Still, people that post 'yay, she's gone' are just as bad.

You're right. This thread better be locked.