Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Just to be sure...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How about:

I walked into yaren and bought them?
' Wrote:hm... that blows, we always used tizonas in 4.84.

you know, maybe you remember who started that whole, ''we have our own ships now, so we will not share them with corsairs'' and similar things that ended in situation as it is now....
well if giving up tizonas was all I had to do to prevent your lolcapwhores from getting their hands on our ships, it was a fair trade.
' Wrote:well if giving up tizonas was all I had to do to prevent your lolcapwhores from getting their hands on our ships, it was a fair trade.

You must be blind or delusional to the number of Order Carriers in service. It's still the same caps, but using Order id's exclusively. I call it the Aurora effect.
* If using weapons from a white cell, only two may be used and the rest must be from a green cell.

It's the first general guideline.
why dont you enforce your order osiris trade more? Seems everyone and their dog has one.
IMO Osiris isn't order ship. SInce the info card states, that order would hardly build up one if not the corsair aid so they shared the plans.

Anyhow I see Corsair / Order alliance something similiar like Outcast / hessian. Both hate each other and both dislike alliance, but they dont have other option.

And about Tizzies... WEll from m point of view I let only black dragon sopciety mambers to have few since they are allies .... like well reall allies due to economic partnership and same enemys. And Order? In my eyes we are allies becouse Igisss and dev team says so. A and maybe BHG. So no weapons for you:D
Pages: 1 2