Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ahoy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi everyone, I'm Grommit

I'm a total Noob at this so please don't vaporize me to quickly.

Looking forward to getting into the RP and fun.

See you out there

G :D
'sup
Welcome aboard :D
Hey there. Welcome to Discovery! Enjoy yourself, RP, and try not to get lost.

And don't lolwut in Liberty. Please.

Thank you!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me with them.
Welcome aboard on the ship called Discovery,

enjoy your stay here, and follow the server rules wisely

greetz Mike
Hey man , welcome and have fun. Oh and if you have time take look at the rulez cause there is some dangerous ppl here called admins:D. Enjoy Disco!
Thanks for the welcome folks:)
Welcome to Discovery. As people have already said, the rules are very important, and if you break them you can lose credits and cargo or be banned for a time (although the admin team have been giving warnings more often for first offences). Also, it will help to take a look at the house laws. You can't be sanctioned for breaking these, but the police, militaries and bounty hunters may hunt you down. Anyone with a [The_Angels] tag on there name is there to answer any nooby questions you might have, and several other people including me will respond to ooRP PMs sent to us whether in game or on the forums (although if I don't answer in game, I'm probably in combat and will get back to you later).

Another way to get help with your problems is the Discovery newbie skype channel, which is run by Tazuras, and a link can be found in one of the sticky posts on the forum.

To give you a bit of a head start, the following people are almost definitely not your friends: Nomads, Keepers, Das Wilde, Phantoms, SCRA, Xenos and Mon'Star

Good luck out there, and remember, you can send cash between your own characters using the /givecash command, e.g. /givecash Rex.Mullins 100000 (something you may have to use if you happen to meet him)
^^ Listen to that guy ^^

And be awesome at Roleplay...
Grommit, welcome to our community! Hope you have fun here, and don't feed the trolls!
Pages: 1 2 3