Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Returning player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

I'm back! I've been on for like a week or so, guess it's time to throw in a little hello. Can't really remember my old nickname since I haven't been here in years. Let's just say I was here when the Huegenot had a bugged hit-box and one kept dock killing me in my under-equipped Eagle during my very first day on Discovery. Aaahh, good times huh.

Well, it's nice to see a few old players still left here, Mal being one of them and special thanks for that generous donation. So far I've been put on trial in the Rheinland Military as G.Schmidt and I'm getting used to the "new disco". Right now I'm getting into the mining business, there's no way I'm gonna do trading because I traded like mad in the past to get every battleship on Disco, even on LAN!

Hopefully, I will start some sort of incorporated security sub faction anytime soon, let me know if you're thinking the same.

See you out there,

ATC

Welcome back, whoever you are!

You'll find the rules have changed (including the three-death rule), and RP is now a lot more strict and in fact the central point of the server. Re-read things, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM (or just post in the help/tutorials section, of course. Either one will work.).
Hey, I don't know you, but welcome back!
welcome back.

trading can be alright if you do it right. heck, it can be funner then pirating if you chose to RP instead of just grind.
Welcome back!
Welcome back.

As said, the rules have changed and you will need to get used to it...

But I find in the end, it makes disco a better place.

In a welcoming mood, welcome back...
Thank you for the warm welcomes. I've been trading a bit even though I dislike it, it wasn't so bad all thanks to windowed mode! (NOT recommended in combat) So I hardly had to look and I passed the time checking out clips on youtube, heh. Finally got that armor for my fighter though
well welcome back, And I hope everything still is fun to you.

Life is < Freelancer.

Remember that
Hello, welcome back