Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Morning!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all!

been playing freelancer 'vanilla' for many a year now and thought i'd give onlineing it a bash!

Disco mod and RP looks to be the way forward!

currently looking for a cool faction to work my way towards although not entirely sure what to do with my current character, as the name suggests, he is just an accidental space explorer currently sampling the various delights of the Galaxy!

anyways, hello and hope to meet you all in space!
Thank you for posting via forum! This place has a great community to run things, remember to check up the rules via http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4040

If you're looking for available factions, check here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showforum=66

Find what ya like, and fix up under a good factions wing to find out how this mod works.

Welcome aboard.
Good night. Nearing midnight, here. Hitchhiker fans are always welcome.

Enjoy the Disco.
Well there are a number of new factions just created if you are interested in joining. You might be able to ascend to a high rank that way.

But have fun, RP well, read and understand the rules (I made this mistake!) and have a great time here at disco!
Welcome to disco! The land of the insane! hehehe

If you suddenly have no common sense after reading this post, your one of us.

:laugh:
Welcome to Discovery! Let me know if you need any help or anything. It can be confusing when you're first starting out. Two major pieces of advice, though: Don't Panic, and don't forget your towel. That is all.
cheers for the welcome folks!
Welcome from me too!

If you have any questions, you may wish to join the Disc Help chat in Skype (details in a sticky). There most, if not even all of your possible questions will find an answer.
'sup

Edit: if you have your heart set on joining a faction, you might want to have a look in here.
I strongly suggest you give it a week before deciding to commit to any factions. You can get used to Discovery's enourmous contents and rules/restrictions. Just get the hang of how the place works, theres probably alot more than you think.

Oh, and welcome to the GC:D
Pages: 1 2