Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Sort of new here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[size=13][color=#6600CC][i]:)
I am sort of new here I am learning the ropes still here. I just love playing this game. hope to see more people out there in the game.
Greetings spirit, and welcome to discovery!

Make sure to read the rules, and if you have any questions contact me on the forums via private message. I'm a nice guy, although don't ask Sindroms about me. *cowers in fear*
Hm... fresh meat.
' Wrote:Hm... fresh meat.
This ones under my protection.

*draws sword*

"You shall not pass!"
I like the old-school gif avatar. Welcome to Discovery, hope you enjoy your stay.
[size=14][color=#CC33CC]
Thanks for the welcomes. I am hoping to get into a faction somewhere down the road. I am looking for more info in regards to any information about factions.:D[attachmentid=5721]
' Wrote: [size=14][color=#CC33CC]
Thanks for the welcomes. I am hoping to get into a faction somewhere down the road. I am looking for more info in regards to any information about factions.:D[attachmentid=5721]
Ask me in a pm what faction your interested in and i'll tell you all about them.

As a starting faction I would recommend Omicron Supply Industries, a Zoner trading faction that can help you get started up.

Look here. Very nice people in there, plenty of routes, and they can give you a loan for a larger ship (I think...).
I will tell you what i told the others...

Hello there and welcome to the land of the insane! If you lose all common sense after reading this post, you're one of us.
Welcome to discovery. As people have already said, read the rules, and if you want read the sanction reports to see how they are applied. Also, being up to date on house laws can be useful as well, at least, if you want to be lawful/

If you need any help, Tazuras runs a Skype channel which you can find in a sticky post on this forum, and also, in game anyone with a [The_Angels] tag is there to help with any questions you might have.

Since you were asking about factionsl, this guide could be helpful. Although parts of it are out of date, most of it is in good shape and it gives a list of official factions. No matter what faction you join, you should find friendly and helpful people.

Good luck out there, and remember, no ship is invincible (except the admin ones of course)