Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Slaver ID clarification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I want to know whether A Slaver IDed Ship can trade Deuterium and Human Organs between Planet Gran Canaria and Freeport XV.
Are zoners technically Lawful? I would put them in between.............

ZOner bases, But Id reread the ID
Technically, by the rules on the ID, yes, they can.

Also, you stole my bear. :(
You want the slaver ID because it allows the 5k transports right? *sighs*

But yeah, it's legal rules-wise.
It might be a risk, though, because we of the Slaver's Union are trying to nix that part of the ID. The friendly with zoners part. Because we don't need them.
In addition to that, you are fair game to the ZAS~ if you have a Slaver ID, regardless if you carry Slaves or not :P
And it would be a little oorp as well.
' Wrote:In addition to that, you are fair game to the ZAS~ if you have a Slaver ID, regardless if you carry Slaves or not :P
And it would be a little oorp as well.

Thats Meta-Gaming at its finest
It's encouraged.
Step 1. Get 5k cargo ship.
Step 2. Slaver ID
Step 3. Linger on in 47, 41, or Theta
Step 4. Stop when getting pirated
Step 5. ???
Step 6. Profit!
' Wrote:Thats Meta-Gaming at its finest

No, it is not. The Slaver ID is an unlawful ID, unlike the Smuggler ID, which is semi-unlawful.
When an Outcast lingers around Westpoint do you expect the Navy to let him go just because he says 'I'm not pirating, you can't shoot me'?
Well a slaver isnt going to broadcast the fact they are slavers. Unless they are carrying slaves there is no way in RP you would know. As for the outcast debate, their IFF should be enough and you just tell them to move on unless they are doing something illegal.
Pages: 1 2 3