Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pirating npcs during downtime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember a post awhile ago that said a good downtime killer was to go to kusari spac and pirate the sumara transport npcs carrying gold. Where are these exactly cause earlier I just cruised every system in kusari and saw no transports with gold in them.

Are there any other npcs worth pirating? Where are and what do they carry?
It depends on how many players are on. But even that can change. Was it around 150 players last week that the NPC activity dropped noticeable, it is around 135 since some time.

Also, a good spot to pirat cargo is in the Omegas and you bring the goods to the Corsairs then. They give out nice prices for nearly anything, starting with Boron via Neon towards H-Fuel. Of course, if you wish to do that you can also join the OPG. We know where to pirat (and get much out of it. Nearly as good as trading)
Thanks for the info.

But anyone know more about the samura gold transports?
H-Fuel Transports in Liberty are a good way to go, too.
I take HFuel from NPCs in California or Bering or Texas. Worth alot if no Legacy Bomber turns up and kills you.
I was on the server on the Weekend, when there was a time with less than 100 Players.

Holy NPC Spam.
i kill the GMG NPC traders in sigma 13 they usually have 2k Hfuel,

so i just ship it back too the Omegas

There are opportunities for this piracy everywhere in sirius, sigmas, rheinland, liberty, indie worlds. Everywhere, just go in SP, make a list what sells where and go hunt, foo.