Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A seperate Sub forum for Ship sales only.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
now when I look in the Sirius stock exchange all I see is Ships for sale.

Lets say you're trying to find an armour for sale there, You have to spend 30 minutes flicking through the pages upon pages of ships for sale, just to find some armour.

and so it came to my attention.

Why not have a seperate RP sub-Forum for the Ship sales.

it would make things so much easier too find and it would seperate the commodoties from the Ships themselves.

Whadda'ya say?

Yus?

Noez?
We've been wishing for a feedback sub-forum for stories and such. Sadly we didn't get.

But for the sake of organization, I'll support.
How about just dividing the Sirius Stock Exchange into several sections? Yay simplicity in bureaucracy!
I doubt it will happen because the other subforums (armor, guns, etc) would only have like 1 new thread a month.
There aren't so many guns/armors for sale on forum ergo they don't need a subforum. set your profile to view more topics on a page or use search.
Seeing as there are a LOT of ship sales, i think this would be justified.
Actually, I'm in favor of moving the Stock Exchange section out of the RP forum altogether. Most of the sales that happen there are not really in-RP anyway, and rather than shutting down OoRP trading, just make the entire forum OoRP.

Make it it's own forum under the RP 24/7 heading, and add subforums for certain things like ship sales, as well as the general area.
Because of all the ship sales...