Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hardest bomber to hit that a rogue can use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just take your Barghest and fly like a man.
Nothing wrong with a Barghest. It's capable of dodging capital ship fire, and it can bring down the Battlecruiser by its self.
Would a rogue be allowed to use an inferno on his bomber?

Or is that strictly no-go?
Quote:Would a rogue be allowed to use an inferno on his bomber?

Methinks sindroms does...

Our closest allies are the Outcasts as we feed off their cardi trade, Don't see why couldn't we borrow a few of their pulse cannons for defending the trade.
' Wrote:Our closest allies are the Outcasts as we feed off their cardi trade, Don't see why couldn't we borrow a few of their pulse cannons for defending the trade.

One word answers are for the weak.
Typical LR: `Get lost from my turf Outcast or I will shoot you with Krakens, Wyrms and Inferno`.

PHAIL

You really should not use anything outcast with your current diplomacy. Those weps require a-kiss.
' Wrote:Praetorian ofc. Available for Rogues only with serious ass-kissing though.

Take it to Liberty and i personally kill you.

Quote:Typical LR: `Get lost from my turf Outcast or I will shoot you with Krakens, Wyrms and Inferno`.
PHAIL
You really should not use anything outcast with your current diplomacy. Those weps require a-kiss.

None of us is or was saying that. We dont like Tridentes, but we dont kill Outcasts. Except RA...
You should work on your Attitude.
Be RP, take a Rogue bomber.
Pages: 1 2