Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LSF ZoI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why can't the LSF operate in Alpha and Gamma? There are Nomads there and 2 of the biggest pirate nations in Sirius, of course the LSF would want to check those places out.
Liberty Security Force...says it all?
well they are the bases of the two most powerful pirate factions in Sirius

they have alot more patrols and defenses in place than other systems where the pirates may just have a base

do you really want the Corsairs or Outcasts to get their hands on an LSF pilot and ship?
I'ts just to far to be under influence of LSF or similar Liberty forces.
LSF != a funny mix of LPI and Liberty Navy.

LSF = the intel branch of Liberty's forces. It just so happens that the ones you see in game are in ships, for whatever reasons. They might just be hired muscle, even.
' Wrote:I'ts just to far to be under influence of LSF or similar Liberty forces.

My LN dread visited Gamma once, and almost Alpha (got as far as Tau 37:))
I'm pretty sure the houses don't know even know that Alpha and Gamma even exist, much less know how to get to them.

If they did, the houses would have sent a battlefleet there to wipe them out long ago.
People talk about them in Liberty everyday. The Corsairs have even sent a fleet to bombard Manhattan along with the Order. :mellow:

But, really, it's hard to tell what people should know at times, considering the amount of nonsense that crops up in various places.
LSF != Force, LSF = Intel.