Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ADMIN NOTICE: Players Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Captain.Pewpew & Captain.Obvious have been sanctioned due to a report posted on Aug 21 2009 for:
Rules Broken Wrote:5.6 If a player engages cruise engine or docks with a station, jump gate, or trade lane during a PvP fight, this player has fled the fight. The fleeing player must leave the system and may not re-enter the system where the fight took place with any of the characters on his/her account(s) while the enemy (player or players involved in the fight) remain in the system until four hours have passed from the time the fight ended.
Using cruise engines to catch up with those capable of thrusting at higher speed than you is not allowed. Trade lanes may be used to pursue or catch up to other ships under any circumstances, even if the other ship has not yet fled as described above.
The fleeing player can fight in self-defense if attacked again while attempting to leave the system after fleeing.
Sanction Wrote:5.12 Sanctions for violating PvP rules include a credit/equipment fine (no less than 50 million credits), placing character inside the prison system, banning up to 7 days.
Sanction:
Fined all guns.

Notes:
Don't use cruise to catch up to smaller ships fleeing on thrusters.

one thing i want to say.

captain.pewpew was the only one who i saw using cruise engines. if the evidence i gave showed them both cruising, then alright, but i dont want someone who is innocent to be stripped of gear.

-will
Evidence provided does appear to show both cruising.