Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Navy Inquisition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big word Inquisition....

Anyways I was talking to a person that apparently talked to another person. Which turned out to just
be alot of people talking about something that eventually sparked my questioning about
weather the words of which that were being spoken were true or false.

So here is the question.

What, in terms of illegal stuff, are the Liberty Navy jurisdiction?

I was told they can only enforce the law against illegal commodities in Texas and only texas.

This news was passed by several people whilst no LN were around to answer it.

So thus I come here to the community to get the correct answer to this.

Is this Texas thing to be true? Are the LN actually only allowed to enforce laws against
illegal transportation of goods only in Texas and no other system of Liberty?! I find this
to be bogus stuff if it be true.
And on that note, are the RM, KNF and BAF held to similar restrictions?

Either way, a good place to enforce laws is the LPI.

Join the LPI!!!!
I have heard the same things, and it makes good sense to have the Navy have almost total control over a system like that because, well, they are at war and all. All other systems in terms of illegal goods should only be policed by the police because the navy shouldn't care about petty criminals.
Read the Navy ID.

We cannot demand cargo from anyone within New York, Colorado and California.

We can do it in Ontario, Texas, Quebec, New Hampshire, Cortez, Magellan, Bering, Hudson, Kepler, Galileo, etc.

In that note, to prevent any kind of issue with loopfinders, if you are caught in Texas with contraband, don't think that you'd be free to go if you manage to get to New York (for example).
' Wrote:Read the Navy ID.

We cannot demand cargo from anyone within New York, Colorado and California.

We can do it in Ontario, Texas, Quebec, New Hampshire, Cortez, Magellan, Bering, Hudson, Kepler, Galileo, etc.

In that note, to prevent any kind of issue with loopfinders, if you are caught in Texas with contraband, don't think that you'd be free to go if you manage to get to New York (for example).

And I think the Liberty Navy Guard can demand cargo in any of the systems if they are at war with that house.

Liberty Navy Guard ID

Pilot carrying this ID is in the Liberty Navy Guard, who:

* Can destroy traders in Liberty who belong to corporations headquartered in Houses that Liberty is at war with if the trader refuses to drop all cargo and leave Liberty.
' Wrote:In that note, to prevent any kind of issue with loopfinders, if you are caught in Texas with contraband, don't think that you'd be free to go if you manage to get to New York (for example).
Getting that confirmed by an admin would be good. A couple of people have fled to NY from Texas after either running the blockade or else smuggling (because I have attempted to RP with them and have lost my chance to stop them... I since discovered the /setmsg command), and once there have claimed that my Navy ship isn't allowed to stop them.
' Wrote:Getting that confirmed by an admin would be good. A couple of people have fled to NY from Texas after either running the blockade or else smuggling (because I have attempted to RP with them and have lost my chance to stop them... I since discovered the /setmsg command), and once there have claimed that my Navy ship isn't allowed to stop them.

Well, I'm not admin, but, the Navy demanded the cargo in Texas, so, it's ok to chase him.
If someone is doing something bad in Liberty then the LN should be empowered to stop them. That goes for all the Liberty Government factions.

Same with all the Government Factions from any faction. Bretonia, Rheinland, Kusari, Corsair, Outcast, Blood Dragon, etc, all.

What the hoohaa?!?

Who ever made up that ID card needs to lay off the crack.

House Government Factions already have some of the most restricted areas of operation and now their restricted from 3/4 of their primary populated systems?!?!?

:crazy:
Bounty Hunters can demand contraband. The Liberty Navy can't. One of my Navy ships trailed along after a train of artifacts for a while and it took a Bounty Hunter to come along and stop the smuggler for me to be able to do anything. I think the idea behind it is to give LPI more to do.