Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lately I`ve seen little activity from the wars which are supposed to be raging in Sirius.

Liberty and Rheinland barely invade each other or wage war in Bramen or New Hampshire.

Leeds is supposed to be a war zone but I scarsely see KNF there. and if there is a lone soul there there is no one to rp/fight with.

the only semi-active war is the Order vs the BHG

the only times these wars are being fought is during events it seems.
Is it just the times I play at or is the "war activity" slacking lately?

wouldn`t it be nice if some more spontanious fleet battles would be waged? thoughts anyone?
Its more due to the real-life-player factor. Having a standard event with a fixed date ensures that the majority of players will participate.

Spontaneous fleet battles happens from time to time, but usually in the form of Corsairs versus Outcasts wars and the sole reason is because both of these factions have alot of players meaning alot of activity.

No house has that amount of players except perhaps Liberty...
Have to say the Liberty Navy seem to spend most pf there time fighting the numerous criminals in Liberty and the Invading outcast hords

They dont have time to head down past texas and join in the battle!
actually, Rheinland never invades IMO, half the time, we have nothing to do (I'm LPI so yeah...)
People either got sick or bored of them, most likely. Like I have, with the LN RM war, the latter never showing up up to the planned events.
Well my KNF is in Leeds.

It never sees any action.
The players in Liberty are usually far too busy fighting the pirate fleets to be able to invade Rheinland. All those capital ships made for action in Rheinland are instead tied up by swarms of gunboats and occasional destroyers...
As you said Dashiell,only Order and BHG has daily wars,:laugh:
I swear,there is not a day that some BHG indie BS doesn't comes to Minor and makes a big fight.
Or those same BS's get in fight in Delta,but I don't have anything against that,actually it's fun,there is always some action going on.
Most of the time those indie BHG BS are Apocalpyse_Now and Cyclop_Arga,at first they were easy prey to bombers in Minor,but now they got cap 7 and 8 armor upgrades so it's much greater challenge to defeat them.
Even the Corsair-Outcast struggle has calmed down.
so, it has come to this. we`ve become slack jaw pacifists.:P

I demand that the Keepers invade the entire sirius sector. we will have war!

on a serious note: too bad. fleet battles are quite epic in Freelancer. maybe players should ask enemy faction players ingame for a fight more often?