Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Moar events!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, one thing I really love about disco are the events. They are RP based, they give a good sense of leadership/discipline and are really really fun. They can sometimes be untidy and messy, but 99% of the time, they are really really fun and are a real thing to look forward to.

So right now, there are only a few major events. Can we have more? I don't know... but really, most of the major war should have at least 2 slots...

So basically, can we haz moar?
People barely attend to the ones existing, and you're asking for more?

Also, events don't just spawn, someone's gotta organize them. If you really want an event, why don't you make one ?
Quote:People barely attend to the ones existing, and you're asking for more?

Also, events don't just spawn, someone's gotta organize them. If you really want an event, why don't you make one ?

Because I fail at making them and whenever I make a serious point or any kind of post in the diplomacy section of these forums, someone yells at me.

So basically, I never do anything big. Theres more trouble than reward. The ]bd[ was a joint project anyway.

And for the record, most events seem to be official factions only... can we start some independant ones? Give me a few events and I'll be happy to attend, although theres only 1 event I can really attend in this time zone (knf v baf).

Mostly, im also asking to repeat the already popular ones - mainly KNF v BAF and the between-house wars so that everybody can get a shot in these events. (for those with awkward timezones.)
So you're basically asking other people to waste their precious time on organizing events because you can't be arsed to ? Try to improve instead of pitying yourself for failing.:P
Quote:So you're basically asking other people to waste their precious time on organizing events because you can't be arsed to ?

If people would stop complaining about every little thing I do or say, I would be happy to make really big decisions.

Seeing as I can't post in the diplomacy section due to 3 people pming me telling me to change/remove my post, or that I can't do any kind of serious organisation on these forums, I don't think making an event is right for me. Of course, I would, if you guys wanted me to. But then don't yell at me when you find out what it would be (oh really, guess. *points at sig*)