Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Does anyone recognize an old face?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello there random people of Discovery! I'm poking you guys to see how you are all fairing... though as far as joining the server goes, I would try it if Avast! wouldn't make Freelancer die on me. And the only antivirus that is free that works with Freelancer/Vista is AVG, and i'm kinda sure that AVG isn't as good as Avast. Particularly because, one day, it just suddenly stopped updating. Some kind of error whenever it tried to update. Thats bad for an antivirus! Though I guess I can give it a shot with the newest verstion of Avast that it updated to relatively not long ago.

Anyway, how are all of you? I'm not sure how many people would remember me let, not even considering the low chance that they still play on Discovery... But oh well! XD

Maybe Zapp still plays... Oh well. The only thing I have to tell my old friends is that my self-confidence has increased a good deal since you all last saw me =D

EDIT: Whoa, thats one old avatar of mine! O-o
yes, zapp still plays.
You joined a few months before me and I don't believe I've met you, but welcome back! I hope you get your anti-virus straight so you can rejoin us here!

If you do get in, look me up and I'll help you get started again.
An amazingly fast post with an equally amazing statement! I haven't seen him on Skype in forever... well, at least not seen his name on the few times i've checked on Skype. I don't fancy Skype much to be perfectly honest with you X-x

Thank you for the information:D

Edit: And now I got ninja-posted, lawl! Thank you for the welcome mister centauri5pirate! When I played I was most frequently on someone called Kestrel [?], a member of the Hellfire Legion while it was run by Razr, I forgot his character's name for that faction though...

I roleplayed less on a character called Emika... though I'm planning on repurposing her depending on how Discovery works in modern times >:D. And I will actually get more involved with the forums than I did before if this works out, which I did almost nothing of last time I was on! Back then I viewed forum roleplay as some kind of... curse...

Now I find it more enjoyable, and am even getting into writing stories just for the sake of writing stories, so that will definetally help me. Too bad I can't stay focused enough to make that one fanfiction I want to make... the OC I want to use in it has ran into some appearance complications [[I have no idea what I want her to look like D:]]

But thats a different story! I like to rant a lot:D
Down with skype, all hail xfire.
' Wrote:Down with pr0n, all hail skype.

Fixed.
Even Xfire is better than Skype... though Xfire has a somewhat low reputation in my book after the trouble it caused with the early patches of Neverwinter Nights 2... but in fairness, that wasn't really Xfire's fault XD.

Just Obsidians. They were rushed too much D:

Edit: Lawl! Ninja-posted again! And yeah, Skype is better for Text Roleplay, i'll give it that, but for some reason Skype just bugs me...

I prefer MSN/Yahoo IM [and sometimes Xfire, depending on the game] to Skype in my own personal opinion XD
I recognise you.
Join Bowex?
Your shire is calling.
' Wrote:I recognise you.
Join Bowex?
Your shire is calling.

No thank you.

EDIT: Wow, you can REALLY tell I never really used the forums... just look at my post count O_O
I remember you, you slightly predate me. Zapp is still around now and then.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6