Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: another new face has arrived
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i have been playing for like 10 days now.... and gotta say, discovery is awesome.

About me:
im pretty much learning, still not too good at RP, but im getting there. I got a trader [*USI*], and i also have a mercenary char (same name as here).

Hopefully i will get some friends here, and maybe with time i will be accepted into the hall of fame. Time will show.

Untill then, have a good day and make sure your cockpit-heater works, because i heard its cold in space:laugh:
welcome!

if you have any questions about roleplay just ask here or in General discussions. USI's a good place to start/play. Money's good, roleplays good. Its probably a good idea to check the rules out if you haven't done so already, just to keep yourself off that list.

Stay out of New York unless on business.:P

Have fun!
Greetings dnicu I have come across your merc in space and I am suprised to learn you have only been hear 10 days. You have learnt a lot in the time you have been here. Keep up the good work.
Hey there, welcome to Discovery and enjoy your stay with us.
Thank you all for the warm welcomes so far.

and by the way, whats your char name oxslow?
Welcome to the forums, and to discovery!

If you need any help just ask me, i'm a very nice guy, but don't ask certain people about me.

My name lies, I am normally quite amused.

Just remember to read the rules and pay your monthly dues to me, 20 million a month to OSI-Daedalus and in return I will not hunt you and kill you. At least, not as often.

Have fun!
Creepy avatar =O

Hey! Weclome there mister guy.
Welcome!
Learn the rules, don't hesitate to ask for any kind of help and when in doubt just don't!
NO! Your having fun!? I am the only one allowed to have fun! Me alone! NOOOOOO!

Just kidding.

Welcome to Disco, glad your enjoying it.
Welcome. I already encountered you ingame. Wasn't you the one with the Rheinland problem in Liberty? (could be i'm mixing you with someone)

have fun!
Pages: 1 2