Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 50 Million Credit Signature Contract (contest)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I thought it was high time I got a signature that wasn't just text. Contract:

50 million offered

I reserve the right to not pay you for your efforts, as this is a contest

The signature that I like the most wins

If your work is extraordinary, I may send extra money, provided that you win

Must contain the following:
-picture of GRN Battleship
-the phrase 'RNS-Guillotine' (without the quotes)
-Gallic sigil

otherwise you can do however you want. Since this is the first time I'm asking for a sig, I don't know what I like exactly, so be creative. Contest ends in 2 weeks, unless I find an exceptional sig

Make sig as awesome as possible, using any skills/means to do so. Ask if you have any questions
Okay, as no one has yet taken up the challenge, I'll start with mine so other artists have something to go on.

[Image: GRN3.png]
Alrighty Here's mine:
[Image: sy8lfd.jpg]

If you need anything changed just ask...
Ack! delete this!!!
Both are very impressive. Please consider the following:

@ed phillips: please try shrinking the whole sig vertically and removing the flag. That will have a better effect I think.

: try a different color than pink please. That will make the effect better.

Both entries are very good, and I am having a tough time picking. Perhaps the changes I suggested ill halp..
No problem, I'll get it fixed, anything else you want changed, please let me know.
Amended version.

[Image: GRN3b.png]
Right heres mine

[Image: RNSG.png]

Took awhile to get how I wanted
Ehh.... alright, any color ideas or should I experiment? I thought Gallia's color was light purplish...

EDIT:
Ok, here, how's Blue?
[Image: mmtms0.jpg]
: looks much better with blue. You can probably make it more epic though; try adding some explosions

: looks great; the darker color I approve of. You can probably make it more epic though; try adding some explosions

@ed philips: looks much better without the flag. You can probably make it more epic though; try adding some explosions

Good work. Contest is stll open. Closes at aforementioned time. Ugh, this is going to be a tough choice...
Pages: 1 2 3 4