Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hay All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HI everyone on Discovery im trying to get into the Discovery game . I never played freeelancer before nore have I played a RPG game before so thanks to all that helped me out the frist few weeks in the game and we will see how it go,s from here.

Cheers
XimiX
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here along with the Roleplay and interaction this server gives. Be knowledgeable of the rules and everything will run smoothly! Also, if you have Skype, we have a chat specifically for newer members to go to for questions and meeting other newcomers: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36647
Welcome!

If you are even new to Freelancer, try to get in touch with somebody with [The_Angels] in game. They will give you valuable advice on how to fly or act on the server.

And of course: The Server Rules

Read them, obey them and stay in peace.
welcome to discovery, the place where every ship, has been tweaked to get the best show out of it,

WELCOME!!!!!!

read the rules, have fun

PS: join the Corsairs!;)
Welcome!

Enjoy your stay here.. may it be a long one.:D

Like Ventana said, become very familiar with the server rules.

What might help you to do is make a lawful character and group with a bunch of the Official Faction [LN], [RM], etc. and stay quiet, ish. Learn how to do a proper RP.

Have fun, if you have any questions feel free to PM me, or of course talk to the [The_Angels]

PS. Don't join the 'Sairs, there's like 89203942 of them..
Welcome to Discovery!:)
' Wrote:WELCOME!!!!!!

read the rules, have fun
PS: join the Corsairs!;)
Don't join the corsairs. They are backstabbing morons.

Welcome to the land of the mentally impaired. If you suddenly lose all common sense after reading this, YOU'RE ONE OF US! (just kidding)
Hi ho! Welcome to Disco!
The land of the 'Casts!
'sup

Join Bowex!

But seriously, dont listen to anyone trying to tell you to join a faction. Ever.
Pages: 1 2