Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kinda disturbing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
To add extra flavour to your Ventru dish, just add a teaspoon of Outcast with a pinch of Bounty Hunter
Yeah, I was very disturbed when I found out that, I even made a thread in here because I was about to join the Corsairs... now, if pigs are so tasty and they eat crap, then humans........ nevermind.

.................... hmmmmmm..............................
' Wrote:Ah the Ventru, they are really lovely people.... fried, roasted, boiled.....

:D
... and every Corsair is a Ventru.

....... makes one think:tease:
HAHA lol.. it is very odd that two outcast know more about me than i know about me LMAO:P
I read this rumor.

You should remember that Corsairs were unlucky to land on the most unhospitable world of all worlds that were initially populated (House capitals and Malta). And the rumor tells about their 2nd year, hundred years ago. That was a matter of survival, not cannibalism.
Ah that explains a lot Igiss. I gess it is a pritty ruged planit But seeing as it is such a unhospitable and rugged planit that it would have quite a huge source of minerals and ores in its surface:D.
Quote:That was a matter of survival, not cannibalism.
Ah thx for pointing that out for me:D
' Wrote:That was a matter of survival, not cannibalism.
Well in this case.. Its the same thing. . . More reason to not like Corsairs.:laugh:
' Wrote:Yeah, I was very disturbed when I found out that, I even made a thread in here because I was about to join the Corsairs... now, if pigs are so tasty and they eat crap, then humans........ nevermind.
.................... hmmmmmm..............................

Lol .
Well i gess thats what we want in a way, we dont want every one to like us, we do need some one to kill, THAN EAT MWAHAHAHA LMAO
:lol:Does that mean, when scanning a cargo hold, instead of 1 Pilot we see 10 Food rations:D

(or better yet Luxury food:D)
Pages: 1 2 3 4