Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Got any tips for LSF indies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What the title says. Does the LSF even allow independants to use the IFF and ID?
They did in 4.84, anyway; I was one of the indies.

Just warn whoever may be guarding Alaska that you're on the way to set up an LSF character before you get there. Best way to avoid a problem.
' Wrote:They did in 4.84, anyway; I was one of the indies.

Just warn whoever may be guarding Alaska that you're on the way to set up an LSF character before you get there. Best way to avoid a problem.
But LSF starts hostile!
Yeah, I forgot about that change. Do some Navy missions until they're not hostile.
When they're not 100% hostile, find the research station in Alaska (FL companion) they have bribes there for LSF. As an LSF indie myself, just do as you're told by the officials, but not lap-dog style. If they say, go patrol Alaska, fine, do that for a bit. They say go attack into minor, and bring me proof of the Isis's destruction, tell them where to get off.
Or join the Lane Hackers instead, if you're good enough. I mean, stay in the LSF and obey all orders to the letter. When you get fed up with that, join the Order. And that's how you get to the Corsairs, your final destination.

To be honest, I haven't noticed any LSF agents to be doing anything interesting lately. But hey, enjoy.
' Wrote:To be honest, I haven't noticed any LSF agents to be doing anything interesting lately. But hey, enjoy.

Meh. Nothing more than what your average LPI does.
Well, LPI don't go and lolwutt, sorry, I mean RP, in Minor once in a while.

(Before someone complains about this, I don't consider popping into minor OORP for LSF, as the ID says about operating in borderworlds)
' Wrote:Meh. Nothing more than what your average LPI does.
I believe that the average LPI or LR can be hilarious at times. Though, there is no average.
I meant my previous post as an encouragement for the LSF players to come up with something unusual, interesting and entertaining. I probably didn't make myself clear, so I hope I've set things right now.
Well as i have an LSF Indy char i thought i would add a bit here.

Firstly, it is best that you fly something in the fighter class at least at the start, I reccomend either the executioner or the avenger. The executioner suffers from low power though so add a couple of missiles to ya loadout. Then maybe put yourself in a upholder later on. Though of course ship is upto you i just reccomend avoiding a big ship right off the bat. Plus you tend to be taken more seriously in a fighter anyway. Especially the underpowered executioner.

Secondly, quite simply act as if you are the lowest rank posisble and listen to all the official factions even the LN and the LPI.

Thirdly, just have fun without stopping anyone else having thiers. I would reccomend avoiding alaska as that would be a fun killer for you.

Anyways that is my advice. I have found this has made my stay in liberty much more pleasant.

If ya ever need a hand with anything feel free to contact John.Snow
Pages: 1 2