Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nightfall for Server Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is an official poll that will determine if Nightfall will be offered a chance to become an administrator of Discovery server. Final choice is his, not ours; since being an administrator is much more a duty than a privilege. This duty is honorable, true, but it also requires a lot of spare time, common sense and other qualities.

There's only one name in this poll cause most members agreed that Nightfall is the best candidate for admin (according to the unofficial polls and surveys in other threads). However, I did add more options than general Yes/No. If you think that we need someone else as admin, you may post here whom do you mean (don't advertize yourself, please, that's all I ask). If you think that we don't need more admins right now and this decision should be delayed, you also have an option to vote for.
Yes, but I think we should put it off for a bit, he is the favourite to become moderator, maybe leave him to get used to that before we start piling on more responsibility?
Server admin duties have few in common with forum moderator. We need more moderators for RP section, that's true, but server admin duties are far more important. If Nightfall will be both moderator and admin, I'd prefer him to spend more time on server than seeking for flood in RP threads. This is actually why I'm ready to assign 2, or 3 moderators for RP forums.
Voted yes, Nightfall shall make a great admin.
Voted yes. Even though he doesn't like missiles and mines...
Voted yes, despite the bolded text in that quote.

Majkp Wrote:Even though he doesn't like missiles and mines...
Vote Yes due to the banner he made me

Cheers
voted yes, ive voiced my opinion else were i do believe. he would make an exilent admin, he has shown this comunity more houner and comitment than most.
Voted Yes because from what I can tell he is a very respected person on the forum, and anyone worthy of such respect is worthy of serving those loyal forumers as Admin :)
As I said before, he is the best for the job. Also, there is a 100% agreement...

Now, night, try not to fry the server on your first days:P
Pages: 1 2 3 4