Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin notice, player sanctioned.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LNS-Epsilon has/have been sanctioned owing to a report posted on sept 1st 09 for:

Quote:6.20: Attacking traders or demanding cargo is not allowed for cruisers and battleships, unless cruisers and battleship belong to Terrorist ID or Phantom ID owner.

Consequences: Fined all guns and credits.

Notes: Attacking transports of any type with a cruiser or larger is against the rules. Don't do it. Do it again and you'll find that battleship is all of a sudden no longer a battleship.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
Ar. I can see how this happened was the Trader i shot Frazzer[T]?? if so hes my mate. and the Gb was in my group we were testing weapons on eachother.. and Frazzer came and we started talking on private comms about his new ship and a route he could do and as nearly everyone does they try there weapons on BS shields so as a joke i fired a single mortor at his shields but nothing more i didnt scratch his hull.. But i wont make a fuss to much.

I hate breaking rules and this is my first ever for something so innocent. with a couple of mates. could i please have my guns back after all on a BS that heavy.mortor was 25mil and 1.2mil for each turret...

-Greg Edwards
i think i was there in that day ... and yes he was testing hes mortars .. but he asked me first ..and i told him yes.. he was asking every1 ....i dont think this is fair for him ... i meen all the money and credits ..
This was regarding him killing a slave liner. I have explained the situation via skype to the offender.