Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MegaTraderseems to have deleted his character! No worries!
LTC.Expresser has been sanctioned owing to a report posted for:

Quote:5.11 Using F1 in a PvP fight or to escape pirates/terrorists, as well as in any other situations that involves player interactions, is not allowed.
Docking repeatedly with a jump hole or jump gate in order to avoid PVP is not allowed.
If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved.

Consequences: The crew had deserted! The ship ablaze! What to do!? What to do!? With wild eyes the fear crazed trader grasped his mic and opened comms with the Barghest sitting off his bow.

ENGAGING CLOAKING DEVICE! BAI BAI!

He then fell to the ground and put his head between his knees.

If I can't see him he can't see me if I can't see him he can't see me if I can't see him he*kersplosion!*

And then he was blown up. The end.

Note: Do not f1 to avoid piracy. As the Mega Trader has turned into the LTC.Expresser (go Legacy!) I'll be deducting my pound of flesh from that. Fined everything.

It's cheaper to pay the pirate than to pay me. Do not f1.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST